Our route cuts through The main shopping, art and cultural streets, where you can admire the Duomo, the Teatro alla Scala, the Castello Sforzesco, the Last Supper and many other points of interest located in the heart of the city.
During the times when the service is active, you can also view the real-time location of our buses on the route map below.
An urban route is always available. Discover the most suggestive and unmissable corners of the city. Once on board you can enjoy the tour in total relaxation thanks to the services available.
- Panoramic convertible roof that allows you to live a unique experience regardless of the weather situation
- Water, fresh drinks and snacks available to buy on board
- Wifi on board
- USB sockets for smartphone charging
- Audio guide available in 11 languages for adults (Italian, English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Arabic)
- Audio guide in 3 languages dedicated to children (Italian, English, Spanish)
- On-board staff available to passengers to provide support and advice
- Air conditioning and heating
- Platform to facilitate access for wheelchair-bound individuals
- Wheelchair or stroller storage space
In addition you can get on and off the bus whenever you desire, at any stop, for as long as the ticket is valid.
Don't miss the chance to get to know Milan and all of its wonders.
- La Scala Opera House
- Duomo of Milan and Terraces
- Pinacoteca di Brera
- Leonardo Da Vinci National Museum of Science and Technology
- The Vineyard of Leonardo
- Fidenza Outlet
- Fondazione Prada
- Armani Silos
- AC Milan Museum
Love is on the way! For each ticket sold, 0,50 Euro will be donated to Dynamo Camp, the first Italian Recreational Therapy Camp that hosts children and teenagers suffering from serious or chronic diseases and their families for holiday and leisure periods.